Welcome to the Genomics England Research Portal
From here you can track your application to join the GECIP or access the 100,000 Genomes Project data. As a GECIP or Discovery Forum member you will be able to browse and submit projects in the Research Registry, manage your contact details and access our other spaces such as the IG Training and Research Environment.
Researchers can use the Research Portal to:
- Track their application to the Research Environment
- Submit research projects to the Research Registry
- View full details of projects in the Research Registry
- Access the Information Governance Training and Research Environment
- View and edit their account details
Domain leads can use the Research Portal to:
- View members of their domain
Institutional Membership Secretaries can use the Research Portal to:
- Confirm and manage researchers affiliated with their institution
Public users can:
The Genomics England Research Environment is supported by funding from the Medical Research Council as part of the UK Infrastructure for Large-scale Clinical Genomics Research grant. Further details of this grant are available here.
- View some details of projects registered in the Research Registry
- Request more information about projects in the Research Registry by emailing [email protected].
- View our public resources